The 2015 race season is in full swing and the Bikesoup Niner Test Team have been competing at a diverse range of national and international off-road events. The team is made up of talented riders who together can cover all non-gravity off-road disciplines.
Striding race rigs from Colorado based brand, Niner, the Bikesoup Test Team will race at high profile events like the Andalucia Bike Race, Xterra, WEMBO World Solo 24hr Championships, Cyprus Sunshine Cup, Beksidy MTB Trophy and Transpyr.
Team Manager & Rider, Anna Cipullo said – ‘Niner is a natural fit for our team. A company that is big on innovation and not scared to be different. The bikes are fast and light, but they don’t compromise on style. Niner have everything from enduro bikes to race whippet rigid singlespeeds. And let’s face it, they’re damn sexy!’
Niner UK, spokesman, Dickon Hepworth said – ‘It’s great to see Niner represented in the UK and in Europe by such a passionate and professional group of riders. These guys have fun and just love riding their bikes at a diverse range of events. In many ways they live the ethos of the Niner brand – not scared to try different things and they choose their own path. We’re really excited to see the team at different events and help us to spread the Niner word.’
The Bikesoup Niner Test Team comprises:
- Mark Spratt; 4th at the World 24hr Championships and narrowly missing out of a podium due to losing vision in one eye (nails!)
- Lee Williams; former National Marathon Champion and former Welsh XC Champion
- Anna Cipullo; 8th Andalucia Bike Race 2014 and 16th Euro Marathon Champs 2014
- Paddy Atkinson; multiple Junior Eastern Regional Champ and Junior XCO World Cup rider
- Elizabeth Gilmour; 4th Master Beskidy MTB Trophy
- Natasha Barry; Elite cross-country and Xterra specialist
To keep an eye on these guys and the races they attend, follow their progress on facebook.com/bikesoupTT and @BikesoupTT or like Bikesoup on Instagram.
For more information on Niner, visit www.ninerbikes.com or www.jungleproducts.com, and visit www.bikesoup.com for more information on the team, the marketplace and the Magazine.